Login Download FormsExchange Rates Schedule of Charges
Get in Touch
Schedule of Charges
About Us ›Awards & Recognitions
Awards & Recognitions
- ICICI Bank was declared runner up in the categories of IMPS (Immediate Payment Service), CTS (Cheque Truncation System) and NFS (National Financial Switch) at the National Payments Excellence Awards 2015 organised by the NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India). The Bank was also felicitated with a special award for issuing large number of RuPay Platinum cards.
- ICICI Bank won the bronze under the ‘Financial Services’ category for advertising effectiveness on the Expressions Debit Card campaign at 2015 Effie Awards.
- ICICI Bank won awards under the 'Best Derivatives House of the Year' and 'Best Structured Products House of the Year' categories respectively, in the Indian region at The Asset Triple A Private Banking, Wealth Management, Investment and ETF Awards 2016.
- ICICI Bank recognised as 'Best Foreign Exchange Provider' in India by Global Financial magazine.
- Ms. Chanda Kochhar featured in Business Today’s 2016 ‘Hall of Fame’ list.
- ICICI Bank has won the ‘Best Private Sector Bank’ award under the Global Businesses category at Dun & Bradstreet Banking Awards 2016.
- ICICI Bank was ranked first in India at the Euromoney ‘Private Banking & Wealth Management Survey’, in four categories. They were: Net-worth-specific Services, Philanthropic Advice, SRI/Social Impact Investing and Innovative Technology - Client Experience. The Bank was ranked sixth in Asia, in the category of Innovative Technology - Client Experience.
- ICICI Bank was ranked second in ‘Total Income Listing’ and ranked seventh in ‘Total Business Listing’ in the list of ‘India's Leading BFSI Companies 2016’ by Dun & Bradstreet.
- ICICI Bank received two awards at the ‘IBA Banking Technology Awards 2016’. In the large banks segment, the Bank was declared winner in the category of 'The Best Use of Technology to Enhance Customer Experience' and runner up in the category of 'The Best Use of Digital and Channels Technology'.
- ICICI Bank has won two awards in the categories of ‘Best Retail Bank in India’ and ‘Best Employee Engagement Initiative’ in Asia Pacific, Middle-East and Africa at the Asian Banker Excellence in Retail Financial Services International Awards 2016. The award programme is the most prestigious of its kind in the industry. More than 250 banks across 42 countries were evaluated for the awards this year.