Schedule of Charges
Now you can transfer money to India at ZERO remittance charge through ICICI Bank Hong Kong.
That’s not all!
We are also running a special promotion for all customers till June 30, 2017. In the promotion, for every remittance of HKD 50,000 (or equivalent in USD) that you do through us, we will give you gift vouchers of HKD 50 of Welcome / Park n Shop / Taste / Three Sixty! And the larger your remittance amount, the more gift vouchers we will give.
For example, if you remit HKD 200,000 (or equivalent in USD) or above in a day, we will give you vouchers of HKD 200. If you remit HKD 300,000 (or equivalent in USD) or above in a day, we will give you vouchers of HKD 300, and so on. You can get vouchers up to a maximum of HKD 1,000 in a day!*
All you need to do to avail of the gift vouchers is remit money to India through any of the different channels below:
- Branch walk-in
- Internet Banking (24 x 7)
We will ensure that the gift vouchers reach your address soon after you remit.
The remittance to India should be done by June 30, 2017.
Reasons to choose ICICI Bank Hong Kong for your remittance to India
- Zero service charge on money transfers
- Remittance to any account in ICICI Bank India using Internet Banking
- 'Rate Block' feature on Internet Banking
- Confirmed exchange rates
- Convenient modes of transfer: Branch/ Internet/ Phone/ Fax
In case you wish to open an account with ICICI Bank Hong Kong, you can walk into any of our branches or we can meet you at a place of your choice!
For any questions, please contact us on 2234 2651 / 2234 2504. Alternatively, you can write to us on email@example.com.
We look forward to your remittance to India business!
*Terms and Conditions apply (Amended, w.e.f. July 8, 2016):
- This promotion runs until June 30, 2017 (“Promotion Period”).
- This promotion is applicable to customer who has successfully remitted designated amount as mentioned in clause 3 through ICICI Bank Limited, Hong Kong Branch (the “Bank”) to any bank in India through a branch walk-in, Internet Banking, fax or phone during Promotion Period (“Eligible Customer”).
- Eligible Customer will be entitled to a HKD50 shopping coupon for every remittance of HKD50,000 (or equivalent in USD) (the “Reward”). Eligible Customer will be entitled up to a maximum of HKD1,000 shopping coupon per day.
- The Reward will be dispatched to the communication address of Eligible Customer by post within 60 days after the remittance is being done (“Fulfillment”) by the customer. Any customer who has not received the Reward within the aforesaid period may contact the Bank within 4 months after the remittance done, such that the Bank may determine the cause of the Reward not being received. Otherwise, the Reward will be forfeited.
- In case of a joint name account, only the primary account holder is entitled to the Reward and other account holders are not entitled to the Reward at the same time.
- Eligible Customer must understand, accept and agree that the Bank is not the supplier of the Reward and the Bank shall assume no responsibility for the quality, maintenance of the Reward and/or any related liabilities by the supplier. The use of the Reward should be subject to terms and conditions imposed by the supplier. Any disputes arising from the Reward should be resolved between Eligible Customer and supplier directly.
- The Bank reserves the right to replace the Reward with alternative comparable items without prior notice. The Reward is not transferable and cannot be cancelled, altered, returnable or redeemed for cash under any circumstances. Image of the Reward is for reference only.
- This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions. Eligible Customer cannot be entitled to the Reward for more than one promotions offered by the Bank through the same remittance transaction.
- The Bank’s staff and employees of its subsidiaries are ineligible in the Promotion.
- In case of any dispute arising from the Promotion, the decision of the Bank shall be final and conclusive.
- The Bank reserves the right to suspend, amend, or terminate the Promotion and change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- ICICI Bank Limited is incorporated in India and regulated by the Reserve Bank of India (“RBI”). It maintains a branch office in Hong Kong that is an authorized institution supervised by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (“HKMA”). ICICI Bank and the “I Man” logo are the trademarks and property of the Bank.
ICICI Bank Limited (the “Bank”) is incorporated in India and regulated by the Reserve Bank of India (“RBI”). The Bank maintains a branch office in Hong Kong (“ICICI Bank Hong Kong”) that is an authorized institution supervised by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA). ICICI Bank and the “I Man” logo are the trademarks and property of the Bank.
The material in this advertisement is for information purpose only and does not constitute any offers or solicitation or advice to buy or sell any products and/ or services by ICICI Bank Hong Kong. The product and services pursuant to this advertisement are provided by ICICI Bank Hong Kong and are subject to product/ service specific terms and conditions. The products and services mentioned in this advertisement are governed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.