Login Download FormsExchange Rates Schedule of Charges
Get in Touch
Schedule of Charges
Password Safety Measures
- Your password should be complex and difficult for others to guess. Use letters, numbers and special characters [such as !,@, #,$, %, ^, &,* (, )] in your passwords.
- Don't use passwords that are obvious, like your name/nickname, names of your family members, your address, phone number, or any other information that a thief might find in your purse or wallet.
- Do not use the same password as the one which you use to log in to your computer or access your e-mail.
- If your log-in IDs or passwords appear automatically on the sign-in page of a secure web site, you should disable the "Auto-Complete" function.
- To disable the "Auto Complete" function:
- Open Internet Explorer and click "Tools">>"Internet Options">>"Content"
- Under "Personal Information", click "Auto Complete
- Uncheck "User names and passwords on forms" and click "Clear Passwords"
- Click "OK".
- Change your Internet Banking password (both, log-in password and transaction password) after your first log-in, and thereafter regularly (at least once a month).
- Create and maintain different passwords for log-ins and transactions. This provides additional security for financial transactions through Internet Banking.
- Never share your passwords with others, including family members. Do not disclose your Internet Banking password to anybody, not even to an ICICI Bank Hong Kong employee.
- If you access any website (including www.icicibank.hk) from a cybercafe, any shared computer or a computer other than your own, change your passwords after such use from your own computer - at your workplace or at home. It is very important to do so specially when you have entered your transaction password in such a cybercafe computer or shared computer.
- Ensure that you change your password periodically.
Please call us at +852 2234 2600 or visit our branch:
- if you forget your password;
- if you are unable to log in to your Internet Banking account; or
- if you notice any suspicious activity on your account.