Login Download FormsExchange Rates Schedule of Charges
Get in Touch
Schedule of Charges
About Us ›Awards & Recognitions
Awards & Recognitions
- ICICI Bank won a total of four awards in the ‘Large Banks’ group at this year’s IBA Banking Technology Awards. The Bank was declared winner in the following categories: ‘Best IT Risk Management and Cyber Security Initiatives’ and ‘Best Financial Inclusion Initiatives’. ICICI Bank was declared runner-up in the following categories: ‘Best Technology Bank of the Year’ and ‘The Most Customer-Centric Bank using Technology’.
- ICICI Bank was recognised as the ‘Best Retail Bank – India’ at the Retail Banker International Asia Trailblazer Awards 2019. The Bank also won an award in the ‘Best Mortgage Offering’ category at these awards. The awards are organised by Retail Banker International, an online publication that provides news on banking and finance from across the globe.
- ICICI Bank was awarded for its ‘iTravel’ project at Finnoviti 2019, a conference and award ceremony organised by the Banking Frontiers magazine to recognise innovations in the Indian Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) industry.
- ICICI Bank won the Silver Award in the ‘Home Loan Provider of the Year 2018’ category at the 17th edition of the Outlook Money Awards. The awards are organised by Outlook Money, a magazine that features news on personal finance, mutual funds, investments, insurance, taxation and other financial aspects.
- ICICI Bank was recognised as the ‘Best Foreign Exchange Provider’ in India as part of ‘The World’s Best Foreign Exchange Providers 2019’ list released by Global Finance magazine.
- ICICI Bank was recognised as the ‘FX House of the Year’ in India at the inaugural edition of the FX Week Asia Awards 2018. The Bank won the award for the array of Forex services that it provides in the Indian market. The awards are organised by FX Week, a portal that covers news from the finance sector across the globe.
- ICICI Bank was recognised as the winner in the ‘Smart Data Centre’ category at the maiden edition of the DCD 'Best in India' Awards 2018. The Bank was recognised as the winner for its implementation of Internet of Things (IOT) and smart analytics to improve the efficiency of its Data Centre operations. The awards were organised by Data Centre Dynamics (DCD), a global B2B events and media company, delivering insights to help the professionals driving the data centre scale IT infrastructure sector to make strategic and operational decisions.
- ICICI Foundation for Inclusive Growth (ICICI Foundation) won the ‘Foundation of the Year’ award at the fifth edition of CSR Impact Awards. The award was presented during a ceremony hosted at India CSR Summit and Exhibition 2018 in Delhi. The event was also supported by National Skill Development Corporation.