|Affected System||Suspended Services||Details|| Service Suspension |
|Corporate Internet Banking||All Services||On account of scheduled maintenance activity, internet banking services will be unavailable from April 17, 2021 1:00 AM to 4:00 AM HKT. Regular services will resume same day 4.00 AM onwards.||17/04/2021
Schedule of Charges
Service Suspension Notice:
Notice for Customer Care Services:
- The Bank shall not be able to deliver SMS to the registered India mobile number for internet banking services due to technical problems. We will resolve it soon. We would like to request you to send us the transfer request through FAX ((852) 2234 7613) or contact our branch/call center ((852) 2234 2651) for any support. We apologies for the inconvenience caused.
- On account of scheduled maintenance activity, internet banking services will be available intermittently from 12:00 noon to 1:00 PM on February 28, 2021. Regular services will resume on February 28, 2021 1:00 PM onwards
- We are excited to announce that we are launching a new Corporate Internet Banking platform on 29th January 2021. The new platform will provide you with a convenient navigation and interactive interface. During system upgradation the platform will remain unavailable for a few hours on 29th January 2021 and will resume with full functionality on 30th January 2021. For any queries, you may contact our Customer Service Hotline +852 2234 2651
- Due to technical reasons, our 24X7 hotline number is currently unavailable. You can dial our hotline at +852 2234 2651 and press “1” to speak to our Customer Service Officer during Hong Kong business hour (9 am- 5 pm) from Monday to Friday
- We are concerned about the wellbeing of our customers and due to the current situation of the novel coronavirus infection, we would like to inform you of other channels available to you aside from visiting the branch, during this period.
The other channels available to continue your transactions are Internet Banking, fax and courier requests.
- Our phone banking customer care services are available in English 24X7, please call our Hotline at +852 22342651. To speak to our customer service officers in Cantonese please call during the Hong Kong Business Hours - 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday (except public holidays).
ICICI Bank Hong Kong provides a wide range of trade products and services to cater to the requirements of customers.
Arranging preferred status financing for your imports into India.
Our International Syndications Group (ISG) is a dedicated Foreign Currency Loan syndication desk set up to pursue the loan syndication business.
ICICI Bank manages one of the largest treasuries with over 100 professionals offering a complete suite of products including forex services, currency swaps and options, interest rate swaps and other structured derivative products.
The Hong Kong Monetary Authority - Pre-approved Principal Payment Holiday Scheme.