|Affected System||Suspended Services||Service suspension|
Retail Internet Banking
25/10/2020 (Sun) HKT
25/10/2020 (Sun) HKT
Schedule of Charges
Notice of Merger of main branch in International Commerce Centre (“ICC”) and Connaught Road Central Branch
With effect from June 01, 2020, we will be merging our Connaught Road Central branch with International Commerce Centre (ICC) branch. The customer service will continue to be handled from Connaught Road Central branch and it will be functional for operations and customer services until May 29, 2020.
International Commerce Centre (ICC) branch will start to provide service to retail customers with effect from June 01, 2020.
Service Suspension Notice
Notice for Customer Care Services:
- On account of scheduled maintenance activity, internet banking services will be unavailable from 7:30 AM to 12:30 PM on October 25, 2020. Regular services will resume same day 12:30 PM onwards
- There are changes in the terms and conditions related to Fixed Deposit. To know the amendments, please click here. These terms and conditions will apply to retail and corporate customers opening new Fixed Deposit accounts with ICICI Bank Hong Kong. Due to this change in terms and conditions, there is no impact on the existing customers' fixed deposits. For any further queries, you may contact our Customer Service Hotline +852 2234 2651
- Due to technical reasons, our 24X7 hotline number is currently affected. Please call our hotline at +852 2234 2651 and press “1” to speak to our customer service officers during Hong Kong business hours (9am – 5pm) from Monday to Friday.
- We wish to bring to your notice that with effect from July 01, 2020, we have discontinued Gold & Silver business current account variants for new customers. Please click here to view the updated schedule of charges
- Please be aware of bogus phone calls, emails/SMS scam attacks exploiting COVID-19 situation. The Bank will not ask for the personal information like account details, login password or One-Time password through phone calls, emails or pre-recorded messages. Do not disclose any personal or account information when contacted through suspicious emails or phone calls. If in doubt, ask for the callers contact or end the call, and verify with us at +852 2234 2651 or visit our ICICI Bank, Hong Kong immediately.
- We wish to bring to your notice that with effect from April 03, 2020, we will be changing the interest rate of our product business savings account. The current interest rate will continue as usual until the day before April 03, 2020. The new rate of interest will get applied to both HKD and the USD account. Please click here for more information.
- We are concerned about the wellbeing of our customers and due to the current situation of the novel coronavirus infection, we would like to inform you of other channels available to you aside from visiting the branch, during this period.
The other channels available to continue your transactions are Internet Banking, fax and courier requests.
- Due to technical reasons, there may be a delay in uploading the new deposit rates on our website. Please call our hotline at +852 2234 2651 to speak to our customer service officers during Hong Kong business hours (9am - 5pm) from Monday to Friday.
- Our phone banking customer care services are available in English 24X7, please call our Hotline at +852 22342651. To speak to our customer service officers in Cantonese please call during the Hong Kong Business Hours - 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday (except public holidays).
ICICI Banks fixed deposits gives you multi-tenure and multi-currency interest earning options
Earn attractive interest along with the option of withdrawing funds as and when required