Corporate Internet Banking
Logging in for the first time?
By default, your login and transaction password would be in a disabled mode and on trying to login you will get a message as “Login disabled”. To get the same activated you have to send the signed acknowledgment form (which is sent with your passwords) back to us and only then is your ID activated.
Once your ID is activated, follow the steps below:
- Key in your Corporate ID and the User ID provided to you. Please ensure that there are no spaces in the beginning/end or in between.
- Enter the password provided to you separately.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- You will be prompted to change your password to another password of your choice. Please read the instructions before changing the password. You MUST complete all steps before logging out or closing the page otherwise you may have difficulty in logging in next time.
- You should be able to see your Accounts page.
What if I forget my Internet Banking Password?
If you have already registered for the Online Banking service but have forgotten your Corporate ID, User ID or password, please download the Corporate Internet Banking - Service(s) Request Letter from our website. After filling in and signing on the Service(s) Request Letter, you can submit the form to ICICI Bank Limited, Hong Kong branch in-person or by post.
A fresh password will be generated and couriered to your registered address within 7 business days.
What do I do if I get the message “Login Disabled” after entering ID and password?
By default, your login and transaction password would be disabled mode and on trying to login you will get a message as “Login disabled”. To get the same activated you have to send the signed acknowledgment form (which is sent with your passwords) back to us and only then is your ID activated.
In case you have entered the wrong password 3 times, the ID will be disabled for security reasons. For enabling the same, please download the Corporate Internet Banking – Service(s) Request letter from our website. After filling in and signing on the Service(s) Request Letter, you can submit the form to ICICI Bank Limited, Hong Kong Branch in-person or by post. Your request(s) will be processes within 3 business days.
What is Virtual Keyboard at the Login screen and how to use it?
The Virtual Keyboard is designed to protect your password from malicious “Spyware” and “Trojan Programs”. The Virtual Keyboard is an online application to enter password with the help of a mouse. Use of Virtual keyboard will reduce the risk of password theft.
Process to use Virtual Keyboard
- Enter the Corporate ID using the computer’s keyboard
- Select the “Virtual Keyboard” check box.
- On the screen, select the alphanumeric characters of your login password using your computer mouse.
- Click “Submit” to start your online banking.
Functions of different keys on the Virtual Keyboard.
Caps Lock: This key can be used to enter upper case if the password consists of capital letters.
Back Space: This key will clear the last character entered in the password field.
Clear: This key will clear all characters entered in the password field by the Virtual Keyboard.
Tab: This key is visible only for change or forced change of password. This key can be used to enter values in the next field.
How do I change my password?
All Internet Banking users are recommended to change their login password regularly. The password can be changed by going to Other services → Change Password within the logged in section.
In case you need further assistance, please contact ICICI Bank Hong Kong at +852 22342600 and we will be glad to assist you.