Login Download FormsExchange Rates Schedule of Charges
Get in Touch
Schedule of Charges
Internet Banking Safety
Minimize The Risk of Fraud
- Utilize paperless options by restricting receipt of paper statements..
- Monitor your account activity regularly by checking your balances and statements online through www.icicibank.hk. This helps you to detect fraudulent transactions quickly. The earlier a fraud is detected, the lesser will be its financial impact.
- Avoid accessing your Internet Banking account from a cyber cafe or a shared computer. However, if you happen to do so change your passwords from your own computer.
- Every time you complete your online banking session, log off from icicibank.hk. Do not just close your browser.
- To access ICICI Bank Hong Kong's Internet Banking, always type in the correct URL (http://www.icicibank.hk) into your browser window. Never click a link that offers to take you to our website.
- If your log-in IDs or passwords appear automatically on the sign-in page of a secure website, you should disable the "Auto Complete" function
- To disable the "Auto Complete" function:
- Open Internet Explorer and click "Tools" > "Internet Options" > "Content".
- Under "Personal Information", click "Auto Complete".
- Uncheck "User names and passwords on forms" and click "Clear Passwords".
- Click "OK".
- Change your Internet Banking passwords (both log-in password and transaction password) after your first log-in, and thereafter regularly (at least once a month).
- Your password should be complex and difficult for others to guess. Use letters, numbers and special characters [such as !,@, #,$, %, ^, &,* (, )] in your passwords.
- For additional security to financial transactions through Internet Banking, create and maintain different passwords for log-in and for transactions.
- If you have more than one Internet Banking user ID, use a different password for each of the user IDs. You may also view all your accounts with ICICI Bank Hong Kong under a single user ID by linking your various accounts to your preferred Internet Banking user ID.
- Never share your Internet Banking passwords with others, even family members. Do not reveal them to anybody, not even to an ICICI Bank Hong Kong employee.
- Always check the last log-in to your Internet Banking account. Log in to www.icicibank.hk and see the left hand side of the "My Accounts" page to view the date and time of your last log-in.
Please call us at +852 2234 2600 or visit our branch:
- if you forget your password;
- if you are unable to log in to your Internet Banking account; or
- if you notice any suspicious activity on your account.