1. Ownership: All of the content featured or displayed on the Website, including without limitation text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound and/or illustrations ("Content"), is owned and/or managed by ICICI Bank and/or its licensors, vendors, agents and/ or its Content providers. All elements of the Website, including without limitation the general design and the Content, are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws relating to various intellectual property rights.
2. Restriction on use of the Content: You may download material displayed on the Website for non- commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on all such materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and/or video (if any) without ICICI Bank's prior written permission. The Website, its Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of ICICI Bank unless otherwise expressly agreed. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on the Website.
3. Links to Other Web Sites: The Website may, from time to time, contain hypertext links to other third party sites. Such hypertext link from the Website exists only for information purposes and for your convenience and ICICI Bank accepts no liability under any circumstances whatsoever for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including consequential loss) from the accuracy or otherwise of material or information contained on the pages of such third party sites or loss arising directly or indirectly from defects with such third party sites. ICICI Bank's inclusion of any such hyperlinks does not imply any endorsement/support of the material on any such sites.
4. Framing this Website: Running or displaying the Website or any information or material displayed on the Website in frames or through similar means on another web site without our prior written permission of ICICI Bank is strictly prohibited and may be treated as an offence and/or punishable under the relevant applicable laws. Any permitted links to the Website from any third party hypertext link or otherwise must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and internal policies of ICICI Bank in this regard as applicable from time to time.
5. Force Majeure: ICICI Bank shall not be responsible for any damages or for delays or failures in performance/functioning of the Website and/or its Contents resulting from any acts or occurrences beyond their reasonable control, including, without limitation: fire, lightning, explosion, power surge or failure, water, acts of God, war, revolution, acts of terrorism, civil commotion or acts of civil or military authorities or public enemies: any law, order, regulation, ordinance or requirement of any government or legal body or any representative of any such government or legal body; or labour unrest, including, without limitation, strikes, slowdowns, picketing or boycotts; inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities, fuel or energy shortages, or acts or omissions of other common carriers.
6. Disclaimer: ICICI Bank maintains the Website for your personal information, education and communication. Although every care has been taken to provide accurate up-to-date information on this Website, the information contained in the Website, including the text, logos and other items in the contents are provided on an "as is" basis without representation or warranty of any kind, either express or implied or statutory, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of any third-party intellectual property rights and/or freedom from any computer virus and other malicious code. ICICI Bank does not warrant the truth, accuracy, adequacy, completeness or reasonableness of the information and/or materials contained in or accessed through the Website and expressly disclaims liability for any errors in, or omissions from, such information and materials. The material and information contained in the Website are provided for general information only and should not be used as a basis for making decisions. Any advice or information received via the Website should not be relied upon without consulting primary or more accurate or more up-to-date sources of information or specific professional advice. You are recommended to obtain such professional advice wherever appropriate or required.
ICICI Bank reserves the right in its sole discretion and without any obligation to make/adopt any changes, modifications or amendments to the Website and/or the Contents and/or the services provided herein, or correct any error or omission, without any notice.
8. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL ICICI BANK OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, ASSOCIATES PARTNER ORGANISATIONS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS SITE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE WEBSITE.
11. Transmission of information: ICICI Bank cannot guarantee that the transmission of information or messages sent over the Internet is completely secure as there is a possibility of interception at all times. Any transmission is at your own risk. Under no circumstances shall ICICI Bank be liable regardless of the form of action for any failure of performance, system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, breach of security, computer virus, malicious code, corruption, delay in operation or transmission, transmission error or unavailability of access in connection with your accessing the Website and/or using any of the Contents/ services available therein.