|Suspended Service||Details|| Service suspension|
Money transfer to India services on retail internet banking
On account of scheduled maintenance activity, money transfer to India services on retail internet banking will remain unavailable on 07 August 2021 from 7:30 AM HKT to 9:30 AM HKT. Services will resume the same day 9:30 AM HKT onwards.
07/08/2021 (SAT) HKT
07/08/2021 (SAT) HKT
Schedule of Charges
Notice of Merger of main branch in International Commerce Centre (“ICC”) and Connaught Road Central Branch
With effect from June 01, 2020, we will be merging our Connaught Road Central branch with International Commerce Centre (ICC) branch. The customer service will continue to be handled from Connaught Road Central branch and it will be functional for operations and customer services until May 29, 2020.
International Commerce Centre (ICC) branch will start to provide service to retail customers with effect from June 01, 2020.
Service Suspension Notice
Notice for Customer Care Services:
- Due to technical reasons, our 24X7 hotline number is currently unavailable. You can dial our hotline at +852 2234 2651 and press “1” to speak to our Customer Service Officer during Hong Kong business hour (9 am- 5 pm) from Monday to Friday.
- The Bank shall not be able to deliver SMS to the registered India mobile number for internet banking services due to technical problems. We will resolve it soon. We would like to request you to send us the transfer request through FAX ((852) 2234 7613) or contact our branch/call center ((852) 2234 2651) for any support. We apologies for the inconvenience caused.
- On account of scheduled maintenance activity, internet banking services will be available intermittently from 12:00 noon to 1:00 PM on February 28, 2021. Regular services will resume on February 28, 2021 1:00 PM onwards
- We are excited to announce that we are launching a new Corporate Internet Banking platform on 29th January 2021. The new platform will provide you with a convenient navigation and interactive interface. During system upgradation the platform will remain unavailable for a few hours on 29th January 2021 and will resume with full functionality on 30th January 2021. For any queries, you may contact our Customer Service Hotline +852 2234 2651
- Due to technical reasons, our 24X7 hotline number is currently unavailable. You can dial our hotline at +852 2234 2651 and press “1” to speak to our Customer Service Officer during Hong Kong business hour (9 am- 5 pm) from Monday to Friday
- There are changes in the terms and conditions related to Fixed Deposit. To know the amendments, please click here. These terms and conditions will apply to retail and corporate customers opening new Fixed Deposit accounts with ICICI Bank Hong Kong. Due to this change in terms and conditions, there is no impact on the existing customers' fixed deposits. For any further queries, you may contact our Customer Service Hotline +852 2234 2651
- Please be aware of bogus phone calls, emails/SMS scam attacks exploiting COVID-19 situation. The Bank will not ask for the personal information like account details, login password or One-Time password through phone calls, emails or pre-recorded messages. Do not disclose any personal or account information when contacted through suspicious emails or phone calls. If in doubt, ask for the callers contact or end the call, and verify with us at +852 2234 2651 or visit our ICICI Bank, Hong Kong immediately.
- We are concerned about the wellbeing of our customers and due to the current situation of the novel coronavirus infection, we would like to inform you of other channels available to you aside from visiting the branch, during this period.The other channels available to continue your transactions are Internet Banking, fax and courier requests.
- Due to technical reasons, there may be a delay in uploading the new deposit rates on our website. Please call our hotline at +852 2234 2651 to speak to our customer service officers during Hong Kong business hours (9am - 5pm) from Monday to Friday.
- Our phone banking customer care services are available in English 24X7, please call our Hotline at +852 22342651. To speak to our customer service officers in Cantonese please call during the Hong Kong Business Hours - 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday (except public holidays).
ICICI Banks fixed deposits gives you multi-tenure and multi-currency interest earning options
Earn attractive interest along with the option of withdrawing funds as and when required