Schedule of Charges
ICICI Bank Limited (incorporated in India, the liability of its members is limited) is India's largest private sector bank with total consolidated assets of Rs. 11,242.81 billion (US$ 172.5 billion) at March 31, 2018 and profit after tax of Rs. 67.77 billion (US$ 1.0 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2018. ICICI Bank currently has a network of 4,867 Branches and 14,367 ATMs across India.
ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its group companies.
The Bank currently has subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and Canada, branches in United States, Singapore, Bahrain, China, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka and Dubai International Finance Centre and representative offices in United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Bangladesh, Malaysia and Indonesia. Our UK subsidiary has established a branch in Germany.
ICICI Bank's equity shares are listed in India on Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India Limited and its American Depositary Receipts (ADRs) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
To know more Click here.
About ICICI Bank Hong Kong
ICICI Bank was granted a Banking License on October 10, 2005 by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority. The Branch commenced business on November 14, 2005.
Our product and services suite includes:
- Providing comprehensive financial solutions to companies both in India and in the Asia-Pacific Region
- Syndicating loans for companies in the Asia - Pacific banking market
- Providing trade finance & services to support India's trade with Hong Kong / China and other countries in the Asia-Pacific region
- Building treasury operations in Hong Kong that will complement and support ICICI Bank's international operations
- Providing correspondent banking facilities in USD & HKD to banks in Asia
- Acting as reimbursing bank for correspondents
- Offering retail deposits & current accounts with attractive interest rate
ICICI Bank is the first Indian bank in Hong Kong who is the Direct Participant (DP) on the USD CHATS. ICICI Bank is the service provider (SP) for cross-border payments in USD Clearing on RTGS platform.