Notice for Customer Care Services:
- This is to inform you that we have upgraded our website for better user experience. In case of any queries, you may contact our Customer Service Hotline at +852 2234 2651 or write to us at email@example.com.
- With effect from 15 June 2022, our Bank’s Euro payment correspondent bank will be changed from Commerz Bank, UK/Germany to ICICI Bank Limited, Frankfurt. Detailed information of the new correspondent bank is mentioned below
Account No. 0000401634 Account Name ICICI BANK LTD, HONG KONG Account Currency EUR IBAN No. DE49501201000000401634 Account with ICICI Bank Limited, Germany SWIFT Code ICICDEFFCLR
Request you to kindly note the same. In order to not impact your remittances, please notify your counterparty of the new Euro correspondent bank information in advance. For any further query you can reach out to our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call ICICI HK branch at +852 2234 2651
- This is to inform you that we have updated the terms and conditions of FX transfers of ICICI Bank Limited, Hong Kong Branch. The changes in T&C of FX transfers have come into effect from April 18, 2022. You can read detailed notice on changes in T&C of FX transfers here. To check full revised version of T&C of FX transfers click here
- We are concerned about the wellbeing of our customers and due to the current situation of the novel coronavirus infection, we would like to inform you of other channels available to you aside from visiting the branch, during this period. The other channels available to continue your transactions are Internet Banking, fax and courier requests.
- Our phone banking customer care services are available in English 24X7, please call our Hotline at +852 22342651. To speak to our customer service officers in Cantonese please call during the Hong Kong Business Hours - 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday (except public holidays).
Service Suspension Notice
|Suspended Services||Details||Service Suspension Period(HKT)|
|E-statements for Corporate Internet Banking (CIB)||On account of scheduled maintenance activity, e-statements on Corporate Internet Banking platform will not be available on 26th June,2022||26th June 2022 (Sunday), 12:30 AM HKT||26th June 2022 (Sunday), 05:30 AM HKT|
ICICI Bank Hong Kong provides a wide range of trade products and services to cater to the requirements of customers.
Arranging preferred status financing for your imports into India.
Our International Syndications Group (ISG) is a dedicated Foreign Currency Loan syndication desk set up to pursue the loan syndication business.
ICICI Bank manages one of the largest treasuries with over 100 professionals offering a complete suite of products including forex services, currency swaps and options, interest rate swaps and other structured derivative products.
The Hong Kong Monetary Authority - Pre-approved Principal Payment Holiday Scheme.
Click here to view correspondent bank details