It's quite simple. You must contact our Relationship Manager or visit the branch, fill the Relationship & Opening Form and furnish the following supporting documents.
- Proof of Identity:
- Hong Kong Permanent Residents – Copy of Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card (HKID)
- Hong Kong Residents (Other than Permanent Residents) – Copy of HKID and Passport
- Hong Kong Non Residents – Copy of Passport
- Proof of Residential Address – E.g. latest copy of utility bills issued within last 3 months
- Proof of Permanent Address is required if different from Residential Address
Please note that we would need to see the originals of the above mentioned documents for verification. We request you to bring the original documents with you when you visit our branch for opening a relationship.
Yes, you can hold a fixed deposit account in joint names to a maximum of four account holders. The account operations shall be in accordance with the instructions provided at the time of deposit opening.
You will be mailed a Deposit Confirmation Advice, bearing all the deposit details at the communication address as mentioned in your relationship opening form.
You can contact our Relationship Manager / Customer Service Manager by calling 22342651
e-mail us at email@example.com
Walk into our branch located at:
Unit 1504B-1505, Level 15 International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road, West Kowloon, Hong Kong.